HiCo-ICS and partner companies of METIS network showcase at 49th International Paris Air Show
METIS network, the newly established network-of-excellence of HiCo-ICS, ASN Aviation Service Network (Hamburg) and INTEC Industrie-Technik (Munich) for innovative IT solutions and services in the areas Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Technical Documentation and integrated service information systems presented itself at the joint booth of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber at Paris Air Show 2011.
- 131.000 qm covered exhibition space
- 192.000 qm of static display area
- 348 chalet units
- 2.113 exhibitors from 45 countries
- 150 aircraft presented - 40 in flight
- 290 official delegations from some 100 countries
- 151.500 trade visitors
- 204.000 visitors from the general public
- 3.250 journalists from 80 countries
- 4.500 B2B meetings arranged for 510 participants
Werner M. Schadelbauer and Kai Ritter, Managing Directors of METIS network as well as Maik Becker and Matthias Beck, TechPub/LSA Managers, used the fair to introduce METIS network as a full-line supplier within these areas and foremost companies with complex publication requirements showed their interest with numerous visits at the booth in hall 4.
You can shortly learn more about the competences and references of METIS network at www.METIS-network.com!
The success of Paris Air Show 2011 sets a clear signal for the economic recovery within the aviation industry and confirms its position as the leading global aerospace event.